Glendale Creditor Harassment Lawyer
Are You Being Harassed by Debt Collectors?
Every person should be well aware that they are offered strong protection
from the perils of creditor harassment through the
Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. This powerful legislation addresses the problems of unfair harassment
and threats used by those attempting to collect on a debt. Sadly, many
shady collection agencies and creditors still do not play by the rules
but instead use methods of:
- Verbal and physical abuse
- Excessive contact
- Dissemination of false data
These unethical behaviors must be put to an end, and a
Glendale bankruptcy lawyer can help you protect your legal rights and bring resolution to your financial problems.
With the economy in severe recession, many hard-working people are finding
themselves victimized by high levels of debt. Already wrung out by emotion
and anxiety, it is deplorable for collectors to pile on even more worry
through abusive behaviors. Any use of these practices is illegal and merits
immediate attention by an attorney:
- Impersonating a law enforcement officer or an attorney
- Excessive phone calls at all hours of the day and night
- Failure to disclose an attempt to collect a debt
- Implying that you are somehow committing a criminal act
- Use of postcards or public humiliation as an attempt to collect
- Making unsubstantiated threats of wage garnishment or arrest
Creditor Harassment Attorney in Glendale
You do not deserve the nightmare that can be brought on by abusive behavior
and an inundation of profanity-laced phone calls employed by some collectors.
The attorneys at
RJB Law Offices are committed to treating you with the dignity and respect that you deserve.
We will remain communicative about all options available to you and will
help you in your search for resolution to your legal and financial problems.
Our team is committed to putting an end to unconscionable creditor harassment.