Glendale Bankruptcy Attorney
Considering Bankruptcy? We Can Help! Call (888) 907-7063
The financial demands of daily life can quickly pile up, causing many to have no choice but to go into debt. When this happens, it is easy to feel hopeless about the future. Fortunately, bankruptcy provides a way to liquidate or reorganize your debt and get your finances in order.
Why Choose Our Glendale Bankruptcy Lawyers?
- We've helped thousands of people & businesses find debt relief
- We are known for honest, knowledgeable, and client-focused service
- Our past clients provide strong testimonials
- We have attorneys who are fluent in English and Tagalog
At RJB Law Offices, we understand that bankruptcy is often a frightening concept. It is our goal to come alongside those struggling with debt and demonstrate how filing for bankruptcy can actually be the best solution for your financial struggles. When you work with a Glendale bankruptcy attorney from our firm, you can trust that you will receive the highest level of dedication and care no matter what you're facing. We take great pride in finding unique solutions for each of our clients, whether you're facing debt, foreclosure, or creditor harassment.
Compassionate Counsel, Client-Centered Approach
Our firm will never sacrifice on the quality level of service that we are known for. Having successfully assisted thousands of clients, we believe that our track record inspires the confidence you need in an attorney. When your finances are in question, you deserve to work with someone you trust.
We Are Equipped to Handle Any of the Following:
- Debt relief
- Lien stripping
- Loan modification
- Debt settlement
- IRS tax resolution
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Credit restoration
- Wage garnishment
- Creditor harassment
Turn Your Life Around Starting Today
You may have several different bankruptcy options depending on your income, the amount of your debt, and the type of assets you have. Filing for bankruptcy can protect you from creditor harassment, lawsuits, repossessions, and foreclosures.
The Two Most Common Types of Bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 (Liquidation): Your unsecured debts will be cancelled; you will be able to retain all your personal possessions such as clothes, furniture, and cars; and you can become debt-free.
- Chapter 13 (Reorganization): If you have a steady income, you will be allowed up to five years to repay all your debts interest free with a payment plan that fits your budget.
Beginning with a complimentary one-hour consultation, we will evaluate your circumstances and come up with a solution that meets your needs and goals.
Don't wait to secure the assistance of a skilled Glendale bankruptcy attorney. Contact RJB Law Offices today to start your path to debt relief.