Glendale Collection Appeals Programs
Get a Glendale Debt Relief Attorney on Your Side
Has the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) taken action against you for your outstanding tax debts? Are you facing possible tax liens or levies? Do not lose hope – you may be able to contest or appeal the IRS’ decisions. At RJB Law Offices, our knowledgeable Glendale debt relief lawyers have the knowledge and skills you need to help you stand up to the IRS and move towards a debt-free future.
Countless clients have chosen our firm for the following reasons:
- Overwhelmingly positive client testimonials
- More than 20 years of dedicated legal experience
- Personalized, one-on-one advocacy
Guiding You Step-By-Step Through the Collection Appeals Process
A Collection Appeal Program (CAP) request is an IRS appeal that allows taxpayers the opportunity to protest an IRS action before or after it has taken place. Through the use of a proper CAP, you may be able to find relief from some of the most common practices the IRS uses to collect on owed money, including liens, levies, or a termination or rejection of your installment agreement. With the assistance of a knowledgeable advocate from our firm, you can explore a number of different IRS appeal programs that best fit your financial situation.
We can help you pursue the following:
- Collection Due Process (CDP) – Once the IRS has issued an intent to levy your assets, you are given 30 days to request a CDP hearing to contest the levy and offer a collection alternative. Your request for a CDP must be in writing.
- Offer in Compromise (OIC) – You may be able to negotiate for a lesser amount owed than the IRS initially requested by submitting an OIC. You must be able to prove that you are unable to pay without undue financial hardship.
- Filing for Bankruptcy – Under circumstances, if your situation requires you to file for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, your owed taxes may be readjusted or dismissed entirely.
Seek Relief to Your Debt Today
Do not let your tax debts hold you back any longer. At RJB Law Offices, our Glendale tax lawyers are passionate about helping both individuals and businesses overcome their financial struggles and can get you on the road towards a fresh start. With an uncompromising dedication to protecting your rights, your case is sure to be in excellent hands.
Get in touch with us online today to review your options in detail.